One Year Tourism And Hospitality Programme
A year of your life obtaining ten qualifications — possible when you come Alive! in Tourism
All programmes have been designed identifying the need of employees at many establishments in the industry who do not have the qualifications to do the jobs that are required to do by their employers.
After successfully completing this programme, you will be able to offer more than most employees for you will not only have the essential knowledge, skills and the workplace experience at a fully functioning establishment, but also will be qualified in the most comprehensive “cluster” of tourism and hospitality skills:
- Table Attendant
- Bar Attendant
- Room Attendant
- Laundry Assistant
- Assistant Chef
- Assistant Housekeeper
- Nature Site Guide
- Culture Site guide
- Effective Business Writing.
The programme will roll out over a period of eleven months on a three-weeks-on, one-week-off roster.
In the twelfth month, you will be coached to market yourself with an attractive CV and compiling a personal profile for job interviews.
- Only 10 Students Are Accommodated Per Intake
- Students are confronted with real-life industry problems and are given opportunities to do supervised problem solving that is not done in most tertiary education facilities.
One year Programme intake:
- 15 January 2018
- 02 July 2018
Rates : One Year Programme @ R90 000
Rates Include The Following
- 2 meals daily – Lunch and dinner while on site. (When off site and on your time off you will be responsible for your own meals)
- Accommodation – based on sharing a room with another student of the same sex.
- All vehicles, experiences, activities and placements on the Programme.
- Lectures, manuals and literature as will be used for theory and practical training.
- Uniforms and name badges.
- You will be responsible for your own transport to and from the establishment during your off times
- Staff transport is available to and from Malelane once a week