Advanced Second Year Programme
The second year offers an opportunity to take your qualification to a higher level and equip to enter a managerial position
The programme involves three weeks of intensive training over a period of a month for both provincial culture guiding and provincial nature guiding.
Practical sessions are facilitated on site over a six month period and students are successful candidates will receive their National Certificates NQF level 2 in each of these fields.
An Event Management qualification will be offered on a National Certificate level
A Customer Service programme on the NQF Level 4 will also be offered.
This is a powerful combination and of significant value in the job market.
- Only 10 Students Are Accommodated Per Intake
- Students are confronted with real-life industry problems and are given opportunities to do supervised problem solving that is not done in most tertiary education facilities.
One year programme intake:
- 15th January
- 15th July
Rates : One Second Year Programme @ R90 000
Rates Include The Following
- 2 meals daily – Lunch and dinner while on site. (When off site and on your time off you will be responsible for your own meals)
- Accommodation – based on sharing a room with another student of the same sex.
- All vehicles, experiences, activities and placements on the Programme.
- Lectures, manuals and literature as will be used for theory and practical training.
- Uniforms and name badges.